You work long and hard to put your business in a position to be successful. You feel like you have a solid vision of where you want to be and how you want to get there. However, despite your many efforts, you struggle to get your employees to buy into that vision. Why is this? You treat them with respect, you communicate regularly, and you feel like they’re compensated fairly. Why are they not responding? What more can you do?
Well, you’re not the only one who gets frustrated when they don’t feel their employees are not engaged. Every entrepreneur, executive, or anyone in leadership, is trying to get their employees to believe in what they’re doing.
Success is everyone’s job. If your employees don’t buy-in, it’s a long hard road to getting results.
Here are a few examples of what a lack of buy-in looks like:
- Apathetic employees who refuse to take any ownership in their work.
- Put in the bare minimum effort
- Only tell you what you want to hear
- Cynical attitude towards other employees- trying to get the other employees to do less and chiding those that do more
- Force YOU to motivate them
ASK YOURSELF THIS:
- Do you feel let down often by your team’s lack of execution?
- Does it seem that only you are coming up with ideas and solutions to challenges?
- Do you often get the feeling your team is not fully supporting you?
- Is it like pulling teeth sometimes to get your team to get done what needs to get done?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this workshop is for you!
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify and Prioritize your Vision for Success
- Clearly communicate those objectives through a collaborative, inclusive process
- Implement ideas, even if you’re not sure of the impact
- Hold yourself and others accountable to the process
- Ensure there is a Consequence