When you are feeling stressed at work, you may be too overwhelmed to think appropriately about handling challenges or taking on new opportunities. There is a real physiological reaction when you’re not coping well with work life pressures — being stressed out can throw your homeostasis out of whack! As a result, you may start to vent in ways that will hurt your work.
High Impact Managers are typically much better than most managers in controlling their workplace stress to achieve high impact results.
IGNORING STRESS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE
Take control of your stress gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to reduce your stress and improve the joy you have for what you do.
You Will Learn How to Deal With
- How to Manage your time efficiently
- Ways to Adopt low-stress attitudes
- Why it is smart Avoiding Close Friendships with Employees
- Practicing relaxation and meditation techniques is easy and smart
- Why it is so vital to focus on what is essential Strategically
- Working on the balance between work and life
- Why You Should Spend as little energy as possible working in weak or unappealing areas
- The Secret to Monitoring the progression of relevant and realistic benchmarks